Carlson Gracie BJJ Camberley and Farnborough, (This Privacy notice explains how we use any personal information held)
What information do we hold about you and how this may be used:
- We hold the details you supply when you register with us. This may include special categories such as gender, age, ethnic group, disabilities
- Member’s contract information such as name, date of birth, address, e-mail, telephone and emergency details. This information is stored with DFC and will be used to provide the best service possible by keeping you updated or in the case of an emergency.
- Competition data, this may be shared with the UKBJJA or our Facebook page
The lawful basis on which we process this information:
- We process this information under the membership contract you entered into and agreed with Carlson Gracie BJJ Camberley and Farnborough or in the steps taken to enter into the contract.
Why we share membership information:
- We do not share information about members with anyone without consent unless the law and our policies allow us to do
- It is a requirement of the sport that all clubs and individuals are registered with the UKBJJA hence we may supply information to them, for this and insurance.
Requesting access to your personal data:
- Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold. To make a request for your personal information, contact Lisa Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to:
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
If you are concerned about the way we are collecting or holding personal data, we ask that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternately you can contact the information commissioner`s office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns